GRANDE PRO 1X
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Grande Pro series, of which Grande Pro Volume 1 Extension is a limited edition palette for 2021, is created unapologetically and daringly for artists and makeup lovers. Viseart Paris embraces the artist inside everyone - from the pro artist on a film set to the home artist whose own face is their canvas. There are no rules in art and no entry requirements to be an artist! These palettes are designed as tools of the trade, for those who like to harness the power of pigments: mixing, shading, defining, lining, filling! The firmer press of our EU-sourced pigments allows you to control the pickup like never before. Use alone, together, or with your favourite liquid products to create cream blush, a lip, or cream eyeshadow. The story of Grand Pro Vol 1X is yet untold, it is yours to write! Perhaps this is your dream bridal palette that creates endless romance, or maybe you will use it at the extreme of editorial work. As an artist, you need quality that will allow you to challenge and provoke preconceptions of beauty.
To reflect the modern demands of a Pro makeup artist hygiene and safety standards are essential. Our magnetized pans allow you to edit and curate your palette anew for every job. Our chic slim-lined easel style packaging is fully wipeable, slips easily into a kit bag, and allows you to create your own bespoke color palette for each job or work of artistry.
- 35 pigment-rich shadows within magnetized 1.5g pans
- Reimagined with 11 new shades featuring extended base tones and midtones
- Fresh curation of essential cool-toned, neutral & soft rose hues
- New shades inspired by our cult classic shades from our archives and highly requested tones
- Artist driven for film, bridal work and makeup lovers alike!
- Limited Edition for 2021 & Limited Supply!
- Identical footprint dimensions as our original Grande Pro Series
- Single shadow replacement pans available ONLY from Viseart Paris Website
- Higher pigment volume geared for artistry use in all fields
- Use transformer pigment shades to mix and elevate hues
- Use white pigment to create transformative hues such as pastel
- Use black, brown and grey to deepen hues
- Highly requested coveted artist palette with the chic aesthetic of Viseart Paris’s proprietary packaging and formula.
- Firmly pigment packed specifically designed to control the amount of product your brush absorbs
- 1.5= 20.5mm wide x 20.5mm height x 3.4mm deep
- 368 GR, 180 mm x 138 mm x 20 mm
A huge fan for years of visiart and now I have all the best of the best in 1 palette
standard viseart quality with 4 or 5 shadows below standard. beautiful variants of mauves, cool tone browns, purples. Why I love viseart mattes? As I have mature hooded lids , I have to place the shadow alittle bit higher than my natural crease, which is some thing I didn't like with the other matt shadows from other brands. I usually find the resulting look is too much for my liking , maybe because I don't have much space below the brows and I don't like the transition high up . Except for viseart mattes , something in them makes the transition more soft without effort , I easily controls the depth of shadows during blending. Even sometimes when I go overboard, I just soften it with clean blinding brush much easier than any other mattes. Besides that when I miss up the look , I don't have to start from the beginning, viseart mattes are wonderful in mixing with no wierd results. I can change the look completely by adding more colours in no time , it never gets muddy with me. Note that I usually mix light and medium coloures. I really didn't try to mix dark colours together. The only down side is the repetition of beiges and light browns with minor differences. I find the other colours is realy different on the eye with perfect undertone differences.